Brown Rice Protein Concentrate, made from whole grain organic brown rice, is easily digested, gluten-free, hypoallergenic, and a vegetarian/vegan source of protein. Ideal: As a high-protein alternative to soy and animal products. For those with gastrointestinal sensitivity to milk, wheat, soy, and other proteins. Brown Rice Protein is made using an all natural process that does not use chemical solvents. A special milling step produces a smooth texture that mixes easier and is less gritty than traditional rice protein preparations.
- Steadily absorbed over time, making it hunger satiating and energy sustaining.
- Easily digested
- Packed with the full spectrum of amino acids, making it exceptional for muscle recovery.
- 24 Grams of Protein per Serving
- 98.8 % Protein and Amino Acid Absorption
- 5 grams of Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAA)
- Mixes well – great in shakes, smoothies and other beverages
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegan diets.
The statements on this product have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and is not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. Consult your physician before starting any dietary regimen.
Packaged in a facility that handles nuts
Prop 65 Notice: WARNING: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
How to Use
Mix, blend or shake 4 Tablespoons or 30g into 8 – 12 ounces of any shake, drink, or smoothie, or simply add it to water.