A mixture of Hemp Protein, Spirulina, and Chlorella
• A plant based protein that helps mineralize & alkalize the body while providing substantial protein
•Good source of branch-chained amino acids, needed for repair and growth of lean body tissue.
• Hemp Protein also delivers plant-based vitamins, minerals, fiber and essential fatty acids (EFAs).
• Is an ideal anti-aging food; concentrated nutrient value, easily digested and loaded with antioxidants.
• Is rich in iron, magnesium and trace minerals, and is easier to absorb than iron supplements.
• Spirulina is the highest source of B-12, essential for healthy nerves and tissue, especially for vegetarians.
• About 60% of spirulina’s dry weight is protein, which is essential for growth and cell regeneration.
• Increases stamina and immunity levels in athletes, and its high protein content helps build muscle mass. At the same time, it can curb hunger that may develop during the most demanding training routines.
• Highest amount of chlorophyll of any known plant.
• It is a nutrient-dense superfood that contains 60% protein, 18 amino acids (including all the essential amino acids), and various vitamins and minerals.
• One of its unique properties is a phytonutrient called CGF.
• Provides all of the dietary-essential amino acids in excellent ratios. It is also a reliable source of essential fatty acids that are required for many important biochemical functions, including hormone balance.